In November last year, you may have been informed by your credit card company that the minimum payment would be increasing from the new year – about NOW!!
The idea is to help prevent customers spiralling into continuous debt & help clear the outstanding credit card balance more quickly.
However, the bill may be landing on the mat at a time when you have the longest gap between payslips, includes the cost of those Christmas presents… and your income maybe impacted by furlough as well.
Here are some quick tips on how to manage your debt……..and save ££’s
- Don’t bury your head in the sand
- Make a list of everything you owe
- Clear the essential bills first e.g. mortgage, rent, gas & electric, loans, credit cards etc
- Create your own budget by listing all the money that comes in & where it goes out to
- You can always get FREE advice to help manage debt here
Don’t forget we are here to help, so why not give us a try by consolidating your debt into one affordable loan repayment by using our sliders.