We’ve been providing affordable loans and secure savings to local people since 1993. Our services are similar to what you may find at a bank but we pride ourselves upon being an ethical, not-for-profit alternative.
We serve only those who live or work within the Dudley borough and County of Worcestershire including partner employers and housing associations.
Unlike a typical high street bank:
- We are a membership-based, not-for-profit co-operative
- We are owned by our members and run for our members
- We promote healthy money habits by encouraging members to save as well as borrow money
- We pay surplus profits to our members as dividends on savings
- Our ethos is to provide fair & affordable financial services for local people
- We’re part of a global movement of 57,000 credit unions in 105 countries with 217 million members
Our savings products compare favourably with banks & building societies
We provide loans with fair & reasonable interest rates with no early repayment penalties
All members can choose to benefit from:
- Engage Classic is a contactless, pre-paid visa debit card allowing remote access to your money with cashback rewards from national retailers incl free mobile app, exclusively available to our members
- Engage Current Account with added benefit of Direct Debit functionality over & above the Engage Classic card, exclusively available to our members