Now could be a good time to spring clean your finances…
Save money on cleaning products and be more environmentally-friendly by following these quick & easy cleaning hacks using everyday household materials.
- Want to get rid of that mould on the sealant around the shower tray?
Watch this quick and easy method & SAVE TIME as well as MONEY!
If only this lady had known about it!
- Cut a lemon in half, gently squeeze onto bicarbonate of soda & use this to clean stainless steel, limescale & shower doors.
- Use shaving foam, cold water & a hard brush to remove those carpet stains that have been there for ages then blow dry.
- Use old mascara brushes in sink plug-holes to remove bits of food that get stuck down there.
- Cold day and you don’t want to open the window to get rid of those cooking smells? Then just put white wine vinegar with a small amount of water in a pan on the hob, leave to simmer for 15 minutes & the smell will be banished !
- Smelly trainers? Put an unused teabag into each & lay them gently underneath the radiator.
Good luck with these tips on how to spring clean your finances…
… and don’t forget, if you’re thinking about giving your bathroom a new “lease of life” this year, we may be able to help.
Check out our affordable loan rates here!